“We not only know the right questions to ask, we provide answers that make sense.”
At The Bromwich Group, we work with our clients to create communications, public affairs, and marketing programs that are structured to the specific needs, goals and capacities of their organizations. We know that strategies should not be one-size-fits-all, and understand instead the need to develop strategies that fit the client and the context in which the client operates.
We also understand the value that strategic, comprehensive public engagement campaigns can have for an organization’s overall brand awareness and public education needs. The firm has significant strategic communications, media planning, brand management, and public affairs experience in government, the private sector, and at nonprofit organizations.
In addition to communications experience on local, state, federal and international levels, we also have substantial expertise in message development, media training, and media relations.
Among the services provided:
- Building and implementing media, internal, external and online communication and outreach strategies to tell a client’s story and shape public perception of the organization
- Reviewing and providing recommendations to enhance an organization’s brand management efforts, including strategic planning, media relations, social media, website, and print material
- Developing comprehensive communications plans, messaging and materials for large-scale communications initiatives
- Organizing and engaging in direct media relations in connection with events
- Creating internal communications plans to successfully engage staff and stakeholders prior to major media announcements
- Developing social media schedules to effectively complement an organization’s planned communications activities
- Coordinating media buys and paid advertising opportunities as part of an organization’s strategic media planning