“We not only know the right questions to ask, we provide answers that make sense.”
The firm’s strategic advisory services assist private companies and public organizations to develop coherent organizational strategies, implement those strategies, build new organizational capacities, and reform organizational culture. This includes comprehensive public affairs services, including strategic media and stakeholder outreach.
The Bromwich Group has substantial experience assessing the strengths and weaknesses of private companies and public sector organizations, making recommendations for organizational reform, and implementing such reform.
Among the services provided:
- Assessing and evaluating the problems being encountered by the organization
- Assisting the organization in formulating its short-term and long-term objectives
- Developing strategies and assisting in the formulation of appropriate implementation strategies
- Working with stakeholders – inside and outside the organization – to gather relevant information and incorporate such information into efforts to reform the structure and operations of the organization
- Analysis of reputation and media positioning within the local, national, or international context